Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City TN
Like many home repair services, many homeowners choose to hire a professional to get the job done right. But, how do you know if you’re hiring the best concrete repair business in Kingsport? As a homeowner, your home is one of your largest assets, and you probably want to ensure you hire right the first time. It’ll save you time and money in the long run.
At Top Notch Raising, our family-owned business has been providing concrete repair services to the Tri-Cities area for more than a decade. We are proud to offer foam lifting as a solution to cracked or sunken concrete. Today on the blog, learn three signs that you’re working with a top-rated concrete repair business in Kingsport.
Lots of concrete lifting businesses may tell you that they can get the job done, but can they do it safely with the proper quality-assurance measures?
Before hiring your concrete repair contractor in Johnson City, ask about these important points:
- Vehicle Insurance – All repair vehicles should be properly insured in the event they are damaged either on route to a job or while on your property.
- Liability Insurance – Top Notch Raising employs the upmost safety standards while we are on the job. But, when searching for the best concrete repair company, ask about liability insurance, which covers any damages or injuries, should they occur.
From technical qualifications to transparent pricing, service is our number one priority at Top Notch Raising.
Know what to look for when hiring a concrete repair contractor
- Before and After Results – Look for before and after photos to view past projects and how they looked upon completion. You can check out photos of our completed projects by visiting our online photo gallery.
- Accurate Estimates – At Top Notch Raising, we are happy to announce that we provide free estimates. There is no reason why a customer should not know what they will be obligated to pay should they decide to hire us as their concrete repair company.
- Price Transparency – We do not have any hidden fees. Our estimates will include the cost to repair or lift your concrete, barring any unforeseen circumstances that may alter the overall cost. If you would like to know how much it costs to hire a concrete lifting company in Kingsport, contact our office today.
Check online reviews, including on social media, and ask around your community to see what others have to say about the concrete repair contractor in Kingsport that you’re considering. Word of mouth can speak volumes about a company, whether good or bad. As one of Kingsport’s premier servicer in concrete lifting, we are confident that our community has good things to say about us!
Have we done concrete lifting work for you, and you’d like to spread the word? Please feel free to leave us a Google review.
Concrete Lifting in Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol
If you would like to learn more about concrete lifting with polyurethane foam, please contact our office by calling (423) 482-8383.